Welcome to The Queen's Club
Established in 1886, The Queen’s Club was the first multipurpose sports complex ever to be built, anywhere in the world. The Club offers its Members the opportunity to play Lawn Tennis, Real Tennis, Rackets and Squash on some of the finest courts in the world.
The Club returned to Members ownership in May 2007 following a successful acquisition of a 120 year lease from the Lawn Tennis Association. The Club has been investing in its future and over the past five years completed projects include a new gymnasium, resurfacing of four artificial grass courts, refurbished Ladies Dressing Room, reinstatement of the Rackets Galleries and viewing areas, a new Terrace Room and the junior lawn tennis club to name just a few.
Click on the above box to be directed to the homepage of The Aegon Championships
Click on the above box to be directed to the list of winners